- Presentation about coffee -foundation
- coffee growing, processing and roasting
- 8 samples of a different origin and processing
- Discussion about taste
- History of espresso, classification of espresso-based beverages
- Practical part
- Work with the espresso grinder, basic puck preparation, espresso brewing
- Milk steaming and pouring techniques
- Cappuccino preparation
- Cleaning and maintenance
At the end of the course, you’ll receive a certificate and a small coffee gift.
Length of course | 3-4 hours
Number of participants | 2-5 participants
The course takes place in our professional training centre The Roses Barista Academy.
In case of any questions, feel free to contact us at +420 776 617 320 or by email.
Please also keep in mind our cancellation policy.