- A presentation about coffee
- growing, processing, roasting
- 8 samples of a coffee, various origins and processings
- Discussion about the taste
- Introduction into the filter brewing factors
- Coffee : Water ratio
- Introduction to grinding
- Extraction time, temperature, turbulence/agitation
- Practical preparation of:
- French press
- Clever Dripper
At the end of the course, you’ll receive a certificate and a small coffee gift.
Length of course | 3 hours
Number of participants | 2-5 participants
The course takes place in our professional training centre The Roses Barista Academy.
In case of any questions, feel free to contact us at +420 776 617 320 or by email.
Please also keep in mind our cancellation policy.