- A presentation about coffee – foundation
- what is specialty coffee, growing, processing, roasting
- range of coffee origins and processings
- A presentation about filter coffee – foundation
- pour over vs. immersion
- Brewing factors
- Coffee : Water ratio
- Introduction to grinding
- Extraction time
- Introduction to water temperature
- Introduction to agitation/turbulence
- Various methods of brewing
- V60, Aeropress, French press, Clever Dripper, Chemex, Kalita
At the end of the course you’ll receive certificate and a small coffee gift.
Length of course | 4 hours
Number of participants | 2-5 participants
The course takes place in our professional training centre The Roses Barista Academy.
In case of any questions, feel free to contact us at +420 776 617 320 or by email.
Please also keep in mind our cancellation policy.
There are no reviews yet.