- Presentation about coffee -foundation
- Growing, harvest, processing, roasting
- 6 samples of a different coffees
- discussion about flavour differences
- History of espresso and basic beverage classification
- Clarification of terms
- Work with a grinder and coffee machine
- Correct grinder adjustment and espresso dial-in
- Basic puck preparation, distribution and tamping
- Milk steaming and pouring techniques
- Cappuccino preparation
- Basics of a latte art
- heart, rosetta
- Cleaning and maintenance of a grinder and a coffee machine
At the end of the course you’ll receive certificate and a small coffee gift.
Length of course | 4 hours
Number of participants | 2-5 participants
The course takes place in our professional training centre The Roses Barista Academy.
In case of any questions, feel free to contact us at +420 776 617 320 or by email.
Please also keep in mind our cancellation policy.